Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Little Update

Doesn't V look a lot like her daddy?! I see more and more of him in her as she grows. She is growing so quickly! Next month she will be one year old. Time goes by way too fast when you have kids.

Greg is out of school for the semester and it is nice :) He is working on putting a sprinkler system in right now. He has had this planned for a while and it is cool to watch him work on it! He is a stud!

I am 25 weeks pregnant going on 35, haha. I am big and this baby likes to kick my ribs and it is so uncomfortable! I have been having a lot of contractions, which sucks. It doesn't take a lot for me to start having them either. Hello weight gain!! My doctor gave me medicine to take for them. It makes me feel like crap and it doesn't always work right away, but at least I have it. Tracie and Cindy have been helping me with Vella and it has been SOO nice to be able to rest when I need to!



No comments:

Post a Comment