Sunday, August 21, 2011

Summer Time Fun!

I made Vella a sweet wrap but she got sad when I took a picture.
We went to the Zoo with Logan and Tracy. The bears were active and Vella loved all the animals.

These next ones are of Vella being her cute self.




Our kid has become a dumpster diver. We do not feed her yogurt because of her milk allergy but she dove in the trash can and retrieved mama's yogurt can and was trying to get what she could out of it.

We purchased this kid carrier on SteepandCheap.com. It is amazing! I have used it to carry Vella around and she loves it! I have even mowed the lawn with her in it to give mama a break.
Grandpa showing us how the backpack works. She can face either way comfortably.

Yep, our kid is going to be a basketball all star!
Chugar is really good with Vella. She puts up with a lot of pulling and squeezing. Crazy cat I am surprised she doesn't run and hide.




No comments:

Post a Comment