Monday, September 24, 2012

19 Week Ultrasound


I was 19 weeks pregnant when I got the anatomy scan done. Baby girl was moving so much it was hard for the tech to get a good profile picture.  At the beginning of the ultrasound she was head down and at the end she was breech. This baby is a wiggle worm!! She was measuring right on for everything except her weight which was measuring almost two weeks ahead, HA. The ultrasound technician checked the measurement twice and she measured the same both times. I guess that will be a good thing if this baby comes early. I think her lips are really cute and look like Greg's.


 
 
Maybe this is bad of me, but the next picture makes me laugh because it kind of looks like she is giving the bird! The tech was trying to get a good profile picture for me to take home. This was her last attempt because baby girl was moving so much.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment