Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 19- a picture and a letter


Well, now that I have my computer back I guess I will get back to finishing the 31 day challenge I started. I don't know if anyone reads it or not, so part of me wants to be done with it. In case anyone does, I will finish it! I am not really sure what I am supposed to do for this day. . . a picture and a letter? weird. Well, here it goes-


Dear Bedroom,


You are a treasure map in the making. One second I lose my phone, next I am finding a bag of skittles in my top dresser drawer. You are full of surprises and somewhere within you, you have a black hole with all of my missing things. You may think you are sneaky, but I'll find them. In the meantime, continue to surprise me with candy and money. I appreciate that everyday is an adventure with you. Love, Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment