Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sleep Talking

Greg talks in his sleep... A LOT. It is freaking hilarious. I should write down more of the things he says so I can share more often. The other night Greg turned over and asked me what I did with his animal and I told him I didn't have it. He looked at me and said, "Ya right! You're just messing with me", and then turned back over. A few minutes later he went to the bathroom, and when he got into bed I asked if he remembered asking where his animal was. He thought I was full of malarkey, and told me that he never said that. I started laughing and snuggled in closer to him, and he looked at me really strangely. He then backed away from me and asked, "Where is my wife?" HAHAHA Oh my gosh. It was so so funny! I told him I was his wife and he was confused for a little while, and then when he realized I was his wife he told me I looked different.
This is definitely one of the top sleep talking incidences ever.

2 comments:

  1. BAHAHA!!! Thats funny!! Joey talks in his sleep alot too LOL The other night we were just about alseep when Joe jumps almost out of bed and says "That taranutla jumped and it made me jump (literally)". It scared me so bad and we laughed and laughed about it!! Oh I talk in my sleep ALOT too, Joey makes fun of me all the time LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that is so awesome. You guys need to come stay over so I can be a witness of this craziness!!! Do you guys ever record eachother sleep talking?

    ReplyDelete