Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Ultrasound 9 weeks 4 days

So I went to the Dr and my midwife tried to find the heartbeat using the Doppler and couldn't. She ordered an ultrasound to be done the next day. I wasn't worried. When I first found out I was pregnant I kept thinking I was going to have a jacked up kid because I got pregnant on the pill haha. When she couldn't find the heartbeat I felt at peace and like things were okay. So the next day I got an ultrasound and it was really cool. The baby was moving around a ton and everything looked good! I was not as far along as I thought. I ovulated a few weeks later than I normally would have, but that's what happens when your nursing and on birth control! So my due date is Jan 25. The picture was taken from my phone so it's not the best quality. The baby kept putting it's arms behind it's head and that was fun to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment