Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Quick Update

I thought I would do a quick update. My computer is about done for. Well, I imagine it could be fixed with a new battery and charger, but I don't have money for that. So I will be using Greg's computer more often, and I don't like typing on the mac for some reason. So I will probably be posting a lot less. Anyways, the kids had their Dr. appointments this week. They are growing well. Mattix weighs 3 pounds less than V. I think he will pass her in weigh someday soon! He is a big boy! His head is the same size as Vella's too, haha. I think that is so funny especially because V already has a big head for her age. Big heads for big brains, right?! haha :) The dr says they look great! V still has a milk allergy, but I hope she outgrows it. We gave her yogurt soon after she turned two and she got a rash and stuff, but it wasn't like it normally is, so I am really hoping she outgrows it soon! The Dr. wants me to take Mattix to Salt Lake to get his lungs checked out. He breathes a lot faster than normal kids, and he constantly wheezes also. They think maybe he has lung issues and that's why he sometimes aspirates. The Dr. said I probably wouldn't be able to get in for a few months. I hope it isn't too far out. I don't want to drive in the snow and I will be really pregnant. They have done so many tests to see what's wrong, so I hope they are able to figure it out! Anyways, other than that the kids are doing great!
Greg is busy busy! He has been volunteering like a mad man and working when he is not volunteering. He has this weekend off and I am SO HAPPY!!!! I will really miss him when he is in school. I love him so much. He is so much fun and I can't imagine being as happy with anyone else. He is my best friend.
I am doing well. I'll be honest...I really really dislike being pregnant. I feel really tired ALL the time!! It's pretty rough. The "morning" sickness is better. I am not sick so much, but I still get sick and nauseated often. I am so glad it's better! My face is almost back to normal. Thank you Emily for the Proactive. That stuff is amazing. It dried my face out a little at first. I used it less and it is the miracle face wash. I am so grateful! I have been getting contractions every now and then since about 12 weeks. I just try and take it easy and usually I feel okay. I really don't want another early baby. Oh and this is probably TMI for some, so don't read on if you don't want to be offended. My boobs are SO sore and big. They feel like they do when milk is coming in. It is so weird. Has anyone experienced that so early? It is weird and pretty annoying. lol...Anyways, that's all I have time for. Mrah!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer about your computer! =( I hate computer problems! argh! Soo glad the kids are doing good =) I hope they figure out whats going on with Mattix. You are the cutest preggo woman ever even though you dont like it =) Maybe try warm compress for your boobs.. that may help! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete