Thursday, March 3, 2011

31 Day Challenge

So, I saw this on my friends blog and I thought I would do it. Some people say I am some kind of a mystery to them, which is quite funny to me. I mean I can be quiet, but I definitely don't feel like I am mysterious in any way! So, hopefully this will help everyone get to know me better. Plus, I think it will be fun :)
So..it goes like this..

Day 1- A picture of myself and 15 facts
Day 2-A picture of you and the person you have been closest to the longest
Day 3-A picture of the cast from your favorite show
Day 4-A picture of your favorite night
Day 5-A picture of your favorite memory
Day 6-A picture of the person you would love to trade places with for a day
Day 7-A picture of your most treasured item
Day 8-A picture that makes you laugh
Day 9-A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
Day 10-A picture of the person you have done the craziest things with
Day 11-A picture of something you hate
Day 12-A picture of something you love
Day 13-A picture of your favorite band or artist
Day 14-A picture of someone you cannot imagine your life without
Day 15-A picture of something you want to do before you die
Day 16-A picture of someone who inspires you
Day 17-A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
Day 18-A picture of your biggest insecurity
Day 19-A picture and a letter
Day 20-A picture of somewhere you would like to travel
Day 21-A picture of something you wish you could forget
Day 22-A picture of something you wish you were better at
Day 23-A picture of your favorite book
Day 24-A picture of something you wish you could change
Day 25-A picture of your day
Day 26-A picture of something that means a lot to you
Day 27- A picture of yourself and a family member
Day 28-A picture of something you are afraid of
Day 29-A picture that can always make you smile
Day 30-A picture of someone you miss
Day 31-A picture of yourself.

Well, I think some of these things are a little odd and repetitive, but I am going to do it anyway!

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment