Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 1



fact #1 I LOVE to slide down the stairs, but I haven't done it as much as I would like to because I have pretty much been pregnant most of the time we have lived in this house.
fact #2 Greg and I have been together for four years and have been married for almost two.
fact #3 I really like to vacuum. It's a lot of fun for me!
fact #4 I really like to sing, but I am not very good at it. It makes me happy though, so I do it anyways. It used to make Vella cry when she was younger, but now she doesn't seem to mind it too much. I actually have a video of it...I should put that on here sometime. It's pretty comical!
fact # 5 I have donated my hair to Locks of Love multiple times in my life.
fact # 6 I love Greg's beard and I like when he has long hair. Some people thinks he looks like a bum, but I think he looks sexy.
fact # 7 In my youth I would imagine myself teaching Relief Society, and I would push those thoughts out of my head because it scared me. I don't like talking in front of crowds of people and I hated imaging teaching.. women, especially. I say women because most of them are more judgemental and gossipy and I figured I would suck so bad at teaching, and those two things don't mix very well. So, I started teaching Relief Society in our singles ward and it is not bad at all. I was pretty worried when I first got my calling. But it's not bad. I think I would go as far as saying I like it! I have learned a lot and I am not the best teacher, but the girls are pretty patient with me. I never ever ever thought I would say I like teaching Relief Society!
fact # 8 My appendix burst when I was 11 or 12 years old and I was really sick for a long time. I had to have emergency surgery and I had a bad infection all over in my stomach. The surgeon said he should have taken out my overies because they were so infected and he didn't think they would ever work , but he had a feeling to clean them up the best he could and leave them in. On top of that, I have endometriosis and it's pretty bad. It's amazing that I have been able to get pregnant so easily! I truly feel blessed, especially because all of my life I was told it would be way hard for me to have children. Ha...now I have a sweet baby girl and a sweet boy on the way and all Greg has to do is look at me and I get pregnant :)
fact # 9 I love the Gospel! I have seen it help so many people and it is especially neat to look back and see how my family has grown with it in our lives. I am a convert to the church, and I am SO SO grateful for the gospel. I know it is true. Not everything makes perfect sense to me, but it feels right and good. The gospel makes me excited and I look forward to sharing my knowledge of it with my children.
fact # 10 I love Greg with all of my heart. He is the best!!! He is so good to me. He is my best friend and I know that I could never be as happy with anyone else! I have so much fun with him. He makes me feel good about myself. Like, he loves me for who I am, and that is such a comforting feeling. He is such a good daddy, too. He is so good with Vella, and it is a lot of fun for me to see them play together. I could go on and on, but for the sake of time, I won't.
fact # 11 I love being a mom. It is my favorite thing to do in the whole world. I love it!!!! I don't mind the spit up and blow outs and the sleepless nights. I feel happy and I feel confident in what I am doing. It is the perfect job for me!
fact # 12 Vella spit up on her crib sheets two nights ago, and I still haven't changed them. Even though I love being a mom, I am definitely not a perfect one!
fact # 13 I wish I didn't live in the snow. I don't like the cold. It just makes me depressed and I just want to stay inside all the time. It would be cooler if I skied or snowboared or something, but I don't and I don't know how. I can't wait until the summer!!!
fact # 14 I don't like wearing shoes. or socks. I hate it so much that sometimes I go outside to my car, or to throw out the trash barefoot...in the snow!
fact # 15 I like driving. Not in snow of course. Other than that I like to drive. It is relaxing. If I am having a hard day I will go drive around because it is such a stress reliever for me!
Well, I tried to say things that not a lot of people knew. So there you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment