Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 6

Well, I have been thinking about this all day, and I can't really think of anyone I would LOVE to trade places with for a day. Does that make me boring and not adventurous? I think it would be cool to trade places with Greg. I think the best part would be being tall and seeing things from his view! ...and being to stand to pee, haha. I also think it would be cool to trade places with someone in in the Bahamas. I love the beach, and the warm weather would be amazing, but I wouldn't want to be away from my family. If I could trade places with any person throughout history I would trade places with someone who lived when Jesus Christ did. I would love to witness some of His miracles. I think it would be cool to trade places with Vella, too. So...those are some people I think would be neat to trade places with, but it's not something I really wish I could do. But I really would love to be at the beach. So, here is the picture for day 6 yo

No comments:

Post a Comment