Thursday, October 27, 2011

Vella is too cute!

It is so fun to watch Vella run around and do things. She is so smart and funny. Today while I was eating breakfast I was watching her and she peeled a sticker off of her wipes and came and threw it in the garbage. This reminded me of when I had changed her diaper and left it on the living room floor. While I was eating, she had grabbed it, brought it into the kitchen, and dumped it into the trash. It is fun to see her learn and understand things.

I have also found my shoes in the trash along with other things, but this has not happened recently.

You have to love the little kids! I will try to get an array of pictures to post sometime this week.

1 comment:

  1. Vella is one smart girl! I'm always surprised about what she knows and understands. She's also a little sweetie, she just loves doing nice things, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete