Thursday, May 24, 2012

Lariat Cave

We went to Lariat Cave with Cory and Shaely last month. It was awesome. We took the girls all the way around the lariat but we acted like we had never been back that far. I know that Alexis was really into it. She has a very adventurous side! We also drove out to King Bowl, but I do not have any pictures on my camera... I am not sure why, I think my battery must have died or something, but Cory had some on his cellular device

This is the entrance.
 Alexis and I dropping down into the cave.
 This is right after you get into the cave after coming down the rock fall. There is muddy sand along the bottom of the floor.
 This is the same position as the picture above just facing the entrance.
 Cory and Shaely.
 This is a pinch point in the cave that you have to crawl through. I tried to get a picture of my wife coming through it but I was a bit early on the pictures.

2 comments: